The bedroom is often a place that must be multifunctional. Despite its small size, we have to take advantage of every inch to function optimally using room dividers. It doesn’t matter how big or small the bedroom size you have, if you can divide your space into different areas with their respective functions will help to feel more organized. And what’s the easiest way to do it? That’s why you need the right room divider idea.
Some may physically separate the different areas while others only do so visually. In a narrow bedroom, it is good for room dividers to serve more than one function such as serving as shelves, storage boxes or as an area to display artwork. This means that there are many ways to separate the different areas in your bedroom. Today I’ve rounded up ten of my favorite room dividers of all types, styles and functions perfect for confined areas. Get inspired!
1. This headboard doubles as a room divider with a handy photo shelf for small spaces.
2. Made of wood material, this room divider can be both a bookshelf and a stylish room divider.
3. Want to add a boho vibe? Hang macrame curtains as room dividers in the bedroom.
4. Bring a fresh and more personal vibe to the bedroom with a plant room divider.
5. This bedroom divider features a hidden closet and storage area behind it.
6. Get ready to look aesthetically pleasing with rattan bedroom dividers.
7. Curtains are the easiest and most practical idea to add a room divider in the bedroom in just a few minutes.
8. An open but hidden closet in this bedroom will not create a mess.
9. Pallet and wood accents are the main attraction of this bedroom divider. In addition, you can also make it a TV wall shelf.
10. Moveable bedroom dividers? This is one brilliant idea by adding wheels that can be adjusted wherever you want to place it.