Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re planning to give something more precious than flowers, maybe this is the time to get creative. Express your care and affection with a variety of DIY Valentine crafts made especially for adults! You can make a lot more with just a little skill and a few items you can easily find around the house. Believe me, it only takes a few efforts to make your Valentine’s day feel more special.
For us, Valentine’s Day is not just about expressing love and affection, it is more like understanding each other that we have lived for years. So, I think Valentine’s Day is the best moment to surprise our partner by showing our love through precious Valentine’s day crafts.
I have written so much about Valentine’s day, but I never tire of sharing my love with you. Here are 15 of our favorite Valentine craft ideas for you to inspire!
1. This string art craft gives a beautiful rustic feel. Using a pink wood palette as a smoldering backdrop.
2. Cut a heart shaped balloon then frame it using a beautiful wooden frame. It’s really hard for me not to try it myself at home.
3. Sometimes you just need a simple Valentine’s card with a simple floral decoration. It shows your love is sincere and what it is.
4. Have a large collection of shirt buttons at home? You just need cardboard then form a heart and then layer it with lots of buttons. Can be a decoration as well as a beautiful Valentine’s gift.
5. You might not think that this Valentine’s wreath is made of salt dough.
6. You will absolutely love this Valentine tree branch! Made from cut paper in the shape of a heart with lots of branches and a minimalist style pot.
7. This Valentine’s heart tree is very cute with various pastel colors. Make it a table decoration or part of your mantel decoration.
8. Twine round heart is very cute as a garland. The heart shape is made of colorful threads which instead gives a unique look.
9. Simple flower wreath can stand alone or be put together with other Valentine decorations.
10. A cupid arrow craft is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Amazingly, they can be decorated in many ways.
11. This is one of my favorite Valentine’s Day lighting ideas. Made from mason jars with dim lighting inside. You can fill it with candles or LED lights.
12. This rose wreath is so pretty to decorate your door on Valentine’s Day.
13. This stringed Valentine’s love craft will be the center of attention wherever you put it.
14. Just made of paper and a cork lid, this is an easy Valentine craft that you can make in just a few minutes.
15. A simple but meaningful Valentine card. Not only adults, even kids can make it.