Do you want to enjoy the beauty of the garden all the time? The garden does have an important role that makes the house come alive. From creating landscapes, placing outdoor furniture, to creating special areas to relax, gardens are now in great demand even in urban areas. No matter how large the garden you have, you will not be able to enjoy it at night. That is why, garden lights are very important as lighting and beautify your garden decoration.
Today many people prefer to be outdoors at night. Besides the night air is more refreshing, you can also relax while looking at the stars. The presence of garden lights will give you a visual view that you may not be able to see during the day. Garden lamp designs with various types of lighting are able to create a unique silhouette as well as a sense of comfort.
This time, we’ve rounded up some garden lighting inspiration and how to apply them to any garden style. Curious as to what? Here’s a review that you should know!
1. Take advantage of garden walls or fences with lighting ideas. Combine brick walls with string lights that give a romantic impression.
2. Want an outdoor dining atmosphere? Create a natural-inspired dining area in your garden, then illuminate it with a series of light bulbs.
3. This garden lamp design is made of unique reclaimed wood. At first glance it does not look like garden lights, even become part of the garden itself.
4. The torch-shaped lamp design is perfect for those of you who like traditional styles.
5. Or a bollard lamp design that gives a modern impression. This idea is great for a minimalist garden style.
6. Garden wall lights are not just additional lighting. This lamp design will also beautify the walls of the house that are connected to the outdoors.
7. If you are creative enough, create a hanging garden lamp with mason jars as candle holders.
8. For a masculine garden style, you can choose an industrial garden lamp. Wrapped in black metal, this garden lamp is perfect for giving a modern, cool, and classic impression.
9. The design of the Japanese garden lamp gives an aesthetic traditional impression. Usually made of wood which makes it look natural.
10. Not only placing garden lights in general, you can also provide lighting on garden paths.
11. If you like more detailed garden lighting. You can choose spotlights at several points of the garden that you want to illuminate.
12. This garden light design is an all-time favorite. It has a simple and classic shape making it suitable for small gardens.
13. If the garden in your house there is a tree with a fairly large size. You can use them as garden lights by placing a tumblr or string light around the tree.
14. Garden lanterns are a great idea to give the outdoors a warm and cozy feeling. Choose a modern garden lantern that gives a modern impression to your garden.
15. This idea also includes a lantern style garden light design. However, we like the unique shape and futuristic feel.