Wedding is the most memorable moment for every couple. So, it’s no wonder many people want to hold a wedding according to their dreams. Starting from preparing party decorations, the dishes you want to serve, to planning an unforgettable honeymoon.
Not infrequently also many bridal couples want to decorate the house they will live in with decorations that are no less romantic. Apart from wanting to surprise your partner, decorating a wedding at home will make you feel like you are on a honeymoon every day. If usually many couples focus on decorating the wedding bedroom, then try adding a bathroom for a more relaxed atmosphere.
Enjoying a romantic atmosphere in the bathroom can be done by decorating the bath. Just provide a few ornaments, candles and flowers to liven up the atmosphere. Then what is the bathtub decoration for the newlyweds like? Here we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite ideas to inspire you. Hopefully happy!
1. It doesn’t have to be luxurious for a romantic impression, you can even add a little effort with a simple and minimalist bathtub decoration.
2. Bringing a tropical feel to the bath will bring a romantic getaway into your bathtub.
3. For wedding couples who like to read, enjoy the best time with your partner by adding a bathtub table as a place to read.
4. If you have an outdoor area, you can make a romantic bathtub that is connected to nature.
5. Take advantage of the unused area in the attic to turn into a cozy and romantic bathtub.
6. Placing lots of plants indoors is a great way to relax in the tub with your couple.
7. Create a romantic bathtub with a timeless vintage style. This decoration will always be as eternal as your love.
8. Glamor is also a great theme for a wedding bath. Create a romantic atmosphere with a gold-tone bathtub and the right décor.
9. There is nothing more fun than soaking with your partner while enjoying the view from behind the window.
10. In addition to romantic accessories such as flowers and candles, you can add a wine holder to enjoy together.