The laundry room is often considered a boring area, in addition to washing being a tiring job, this room usually has a limited size. However, whether we realize it or not, the laundry room remains an inseparable part of the house. All daily activities, from washing, drying, to ironing, of course, make you have to spend a lot of time in this room.
The best solution is to change the laundry room or renovate it to make it feel cozy and functional. And if you happen to be an houseplant lover, there’s nothing wrong with bringing your hobby to beautify the laundry room. Laundry room design with houseplants will not only make the room feel fresher, it will also keep your mood when you have to do daily work.
Even if you can’t renovate an existing laundry room, placing some houseplants is a simple update that you can do yourself. These décor will dramatically enhance the look, feel, and comfort of your laundry room. From hanging plants to making plant wall shelves, here are 10 of your favorite laundry room ideas with a fresh look that will make a big difference to your laundry room at home. Enjoy!
1. Introducing floral nuances will beautify your laundry room. Place a flower vase on top of the washing machine to transform the walls with flower-themed wallpaper.
2. Bohemian vibes are suitable for any room, including the laundry room. As a characteristic, this interior style also often applies ornamental plants as part of the decoration.
3. For a small room, you can choose a built-in laundry room design. That way, you will have more space for houseplants.
4. Create a cozy laundry room in a farmhouse style. Refresh with houseplants and create an open space concept.
5. An open laundry room will make your washing activities more enjoyable. Add elements of wood and some houseplants to freshen the atmosphere.
6. Forest theme is always interesting to make us feel in nature. Use this theme to the laundry room to bring a different look.
7. If you have an outdoor area, there’s nothing wrong with building a laundry room there. Inspired by nature, this laundry room feels at one with a mini-sized artificial garden.
8. Small laundry room can also be decorated with houseplants. Take advantage of every inch of available space to place your favorite plants, such as above the washing machine or near a window.
9. The laundry room design feels simple and minimalist. However, the placement of houseplants on the ladder rack and some hanging plants make it even more interesting.
10. Not only used as a laundry room, this small room is also used as a storage area. In addition, the placement of houseplants also creates an airy impression.