Having a tiny piece of land outside often makes many people unable to make full use of it. In fact, no matter how small it can still be a comfortable place, even those who are creative can still build a swimming pool. There are various ways to add a swimming pool to a narrow lot. The key is, you have to be able to get around every inch you have without having to spend a lot of budget.
Mini swimming pool design is not only a solution for those with limited space, but also the answer to building your favorite backyard oasis. From mini tropical swimming pools to ethnic Moroccan style, these 15 pool ideas prove that you don’t have to have a large area to get your dream swimming pool. Get inspired!
1. Hidden under shady trees, the mini swimming pool looks luxurious with a fence made of glass.
2. Even though it’s tiny, you can work around this by designing a swimming pool with an elongated design. Bring out the desert feel by adding succulent plants and cacti on the side.
3. Want to bring a holiday atmosphere to your home? Try creating a beach-inspired mini swimming pool design.
4. A classic and fresh impression can be seen from the mini swimming pool design. The combination of greenery and exposed brick gives a refreshing cool feel.
5. One of a kind mini swimming pool designs with relaxing tropical vibes.
6. The swimming pool is connected to a comfortable outdoor terrace. You can enjoy some relaxing time chatting or taking a dip as the temperature starts to rise.
7. This is a swimming pool using a narrow backyard area. There’s still room for outdoor furniture, even a day bed to relax by the pool.
8. If you really don’t have outdoor space, why not build a indoor swimming pool? This indoor/outdoor concept is not only practical for small spaces but also very space efficient.
9. Stock tank pools are a cheap, easy, and inexpensive alternative to swimming pools.
10. Mini swimming pools should be enjoyed by the whole family, even the smallest members. So, swimming pools must be completely safe and kid-friendly.
11. The round swimming pool design will not take up much outdoor space. It’s also a refreshing plunge pool in the summer.
12. Tropical swimming pool style is popular today. It doesn’t have to be big, but it has to give comfort to the owner.
13. Anyone would not mind relaxing by this pool. Even though it is small in size, it is very comfortable because of the many green plants and the sound of the waterfall.
14. Concrete pools are the choice of many people for contemporary pool styles. In addition to its aesthetic design, concrete pools make the room feel more spacious.
15. Finally, there is an aesthetic mini swimming pool in Moroccan style. Even though it’s tiny, this swimming pool design really catches the eye.