Staying in a dense urban make the most do not have a green outdoor area. For those with more budgets, apartments have been transformed into the main residence and are widely used as the best choice for living in the city. No different from a house in general, an apartment is also equipped with various rooms such as a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. But no matter how comfortable an apartment you have, you still don’t have an outdoor area just to relax or enjoy the outdoor air. Luckily, usually apartments have balconies that can be used for outdoor retreat which is quite convenient. Everyone will want to spend time outside to enjoy the beautiful weather or relax in the middle of busy activities. That’s why decorating an apartment balcony is the most effective way to liven up your outdoor space. Even though it is limited by narrow land and areas, today I have summarized 7 beautiful ways to enhance your apartment balcony. Let’s check it out!
1. Give the feel of beautiful flowers on the balcony of your apartment by placing colorful flowers. Use the balcony railing as a medium for placing your plants which also serve as additional privacy, while other flower pots can simply be placed on the floor and set according to your taste
2. For those of you who do not have time for the holidays, why not create a holiday atmosphere on your balcony? Give the balcony a tropical decor by adding handicrafts and rattan furniture as top priority
3. Bohemian style does look beautiful in any room, including being on the balcony of your apartment. Some typical boho decorations such as carpets, wall art, and bohemian style furniture are the perfect additions
4. The balcony can also be used as an area for gardening. Since this area is usually small, you can choose a vertical garden to work around this. Green walls will make this area cool and dampen the hot sun
5. Change your apartment balcony into the most romantic area in the house. Make the nuance as comfortable as possible with the additional furniture and string lights. Give it a pretty touch with garlands and lanterns as floor lighting
6. The smallest room can still feel comfortable if you make the right arrangements. A small balcony using a small table and chair sets are beautiful, even additional timber bagku absolutely perfect with a bouquet of flowers
7. The outdoor dining atmosphere sometimes taste better with the atmosphere of the city at night. Create your own romantic dinner by adding a small dining area on the balcony